I believe every one of us is a born leader. It’s just that some people have tapped into that capability more than others. Don’t doubt it for a moment, though. If you choose to be a leader in the world or in some sphere of your life, you have it within you to be a great one.
Here are some leadership quotes I’ve coined and captured over the years. May they inspire you to be the leader you were born to be.
- You must be a credible leader before you can be an incredible leader. ~Ray Davis
- Leadership begins with service and a desire to succeed by helping others to succeed. ~Lolly Daskal
- Leadership is not a title or a position. Leadership is a mindset; a way of life. ~Ray Davis
- A man who wants to lead an orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. ~James Crook
- Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. ~Dwight Eisenhower
- Follow your compass and not your clock. ~Anne Moore
- A great leader does not have to be the smartest person in the room. He or she just needs to know who is. ~Ray Davis
- Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together.” ~Jesse Jackson
- One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. ~Dennis A. Peer
- Leadership is about empathy. It is about having the ability to relate to and connect with people for the purpose of inspiring and empowering their lives. ~Oprah Winfrey
- In many organizations, there is a vaccuum where leadership is needed. Be courageous enough to step into that void. ~Ray Davis
- Leadership simply begins with the courage to be yourself. So everyone else can be, too. ~Tim Fargo
- Be the kind of leader that you would follow. ~Unknown
- Leadership is sometimes just a matter of being the one to fill the idea vacuum. ~Ray Davis
- If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re mot making decisions. ~ Catherine Cook
- People buy into a leader before they buy into the vision. ~John C. Maxwell
- In order to lead others, you must first know how to lead yourself. ~Julie Hutchison
- Leadership is not just what happens when you’re there, it’s what happens when you’re not. – Ken Blanchard
- Being positive in a negative situation isn’t naive. It’s leadership. ~Lori Moreno
- A star wants to see himself rise to the top. A leader wants to see those around him become stars. ~ Simon Sinek
There’s no shortage of need for leadership. Have the courage to claim your opportunities to lead.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us