For those of us of a certain age, we have a memory of a shy young school teacher suddenly be thrust upon the world stage because she married a prince. We watched that woman – Princess Diana – become a global icon and a tireless voice for a better world.
Then, in what seemed like a nightmare, she was taken from us abruptly. She was one of the few people in the world who was so popular, she could literally speak around media outlets and directly to the people.
- Only do what your heart tells you.
- I don’t go by the rule book… I lead from the heart, not the head.
- I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.
- Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.
- When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.
- Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
- The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.
Have a wonderful Sunday!