Dr. Wayne Dyer was one of my mentors from afar for many years. His personal story and his evolution from simply psychology to an all-encompassing spiritual view of the human condition mirrored my own.
Here are 10 of my favorite Dyer quotes. You can find the complete list of his quotes on the TAS website.
- Iff you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- You’ll see it when you believe it.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
- Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Stay inspired, my friends!