You’ve probably heard the famed Eleanor Roosevelt quote, “No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.”
Another way of saying this is no one can steal your self-worth without your permission. It got me thinking, what are some other things no one can steal from you or make you do without your consent?
- No one can limit your ability to love without your permission.
- No one can steal your joy without your permission.
- No one can deny you your success without your permission.
- No one else can upset your peace and well-being without your permission.
- No one can push you off your life’s path without your permission.
- No one can compel you to hate without your permission.
- No one can force you to choose fear without your permission.
- No one can stop you from becoming a better you without your permission.
- No one can divide you from other human beings by superficial differences without your permission.
- No one can steal you vision of a better future without your permission.
When we begin to master our mindsets and control our energy, we are less susceptible to forces who would take from us things that are ours to decide for ourselves.
Have an amazing day, my friends. As always, thanks for taking a few minutes to read the blog today. If you’re ready for more, please check out the links below.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | PayPal
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot