I’ve always been a quotes person. I enjoy finding new quotes and using them to motivate me. I often coin new motivational quotes that come to me and have posted many of them on the web over the years with the hashtag #rayquote. For me, quotes like these often cut through cobwebs in my mind, shaking loose new ideas, perspectives, and paths forward. I hope at least one inspires you today!
Here are seven #rayquotes to provoke thought and inspire change.
- Stress is what you feel when you’ve lost sight of your WHY. When your WHY is strong, so are you.
- We are either doorways for fear in this world or doorways for love.
- It costs nothing to believe in yourself and everything not to.
- A well-studied loss is worth a dozen mindless victories.
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. (This one has become quite famous showing up on t-shirts, in books, and on quotes sites.)
- Adversity is not failure. Adversity is fuel.
- When you unleash your best you can undo your worst.
Have a fantastic day, my friends! Thank you so much for reading and sharing these blogs.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot