I’ve always been a quotes person. I enjoy finding new quotes and using them to motivate me. I often coin new motivational quotes that come to me and have posted many of them on the web over the years with the hashtag #rayquote. For me, quotes like these often cut through cobwebs in my mind, shaking loose new ideas, perspectives, and paths forward. I hope at least one inspires you today!
Here are seven #rayquotes to provoke thought and inspire change.
- Stress is what you feel when you’ve lost sight of your WHY. When your WHY is strong, so are you.
- We are either doorways for fear in this world or doorways for love.
- It costs nothing to believe in yourself and everything not to.
- A well-studied loss is worth a dozen mindless victories.
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. (This one has become quite famous showing up on t-shirts, in books, and on quotes sites.)
- Adversity is not failure. Adversity is fuel.
- When you unleash your best you can undo your worst.
Have a fantastic day, my friends! Thank you so much for reading and sharing these blogs.