Once a year we spend a day recognizing mothers for the invaluable contributions they make in all of our lives. Here are some famous quotes about mothers.
“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
— Abraham Lincoln
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
— Mitch Albom
“A wise mother knows: It is her state of consciousness that matters. Her gentleness and clarity command respect. Her love creates security.”
— Vimala McClure
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
15 Mothers’ Day Affirmations
- I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.
- Today I am the best mom I have ever been!
- I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!
- I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.
- I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.
- My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!
- As a mother, I am at the top of my game!
- As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.
- I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!
- I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!
- Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.
- Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!
- I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!
- Today and every day, my mother’s memory inspires me to greatness!
If you liked these, please share them with the mom in your life!
Make some positive changes in your life by sampling and downloading these affirmations.