Once a year we spend a day recognizing mothers for the invaluable contributions they make in all of our lives. Here are some famous quotes about mothers.
“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
— Abraham Lincoln
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
— Mitch Albom
“A wise mother knows: It is her state of consciousness that matters. Her gentleness and clarity command respect. Her love creates security.”
— Vimala McClure
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
15 Mothers’ Day Affirmations
- I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.
- Today I am the best mom I have ever been!
- I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!
- I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.
- I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.
- My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!
- As a mother, I am at the top of my game!
- As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.
- I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!
- I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!
- Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.
- Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!
- I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!
- Today and every day, my mother’s memory inspires me to greatness!
If you liked these, please share them with the mom in your life!