Abundance has a wide variety of meanings to different people. I encourage you to determine what this idea means to you and focus your efforts on achieving that. I promise you this. Whatever you may have heard, there is MORE than enough to go around and there’s plenty of your kind of abundance waiting for you to claim it.
In the mean time, here are 15 new ABUNDANCE affirmations to help you along the way.
- I AM the abundance I want to see in my life.
- I AM heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
- WHATEVER I need ALWAYS comes my way.
- I AM more abundant than ever before.
- I deserve to be abundant.
- My abundant life is seeking me right now.
- I AM like gravity to money.
- I AM like gravity to health.
- I AM like gravity to happiness.
- I ALWAYS have plenty to eat.
- I ALWAYS have a warm bed at night.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to meet my obligations.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to enjoy life.
- There IS enough. There IS enough. There is ALWAYS enough.
- My life IS what I make of it and I choose to make it an abundant place to be.
For more great affirmations, check out these videos.
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot