Merriam-Webster defines courage as mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty. These affirmations are written to help you claim yours!
- I think with courage! I speak with courage! I act with courage!
- Today I find the courage to love even when hating would be easier.
- I am brave. I am courageous. I always rise to the occasion.
- May my courage inspire others.
- I have the courage to face and conquer my demons.
- I have the courage to be the person I came to the planet to be.
- I have the courage, wisdom, and strength to thrive no matter what!
- If I must stand alone with my ideals, SO BE IT!
- Today I courageously challenge my unknowns and reap big rewards!
- Today I have the courage to face up to the people and circumstances in my life.
- Even when life is tough, I am courageous!
- Breathing in, I feel my courage growing. Breathing out, I act with courage.
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot