- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- There are two days in the year that we can not do anything – yesterday and tomorrow.
- Infinite striving to be the best is man’s duty; it is its own reward. Everything else is in God’s hands.
- If you take care of your immediate surroundings, the universe will take care of itself.
- I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.