Following are motivational and inspirational quotes by people born on February 24.
- The sun will not rise or set without my notice and thanks. ~Winslow Homer
- Talent! There’s not such thing as talent. What they call talent is nothing but the capacity for doing continuous hard work in the right way. ~Winslow Homer
- Whatever seeds each man cultivates will grow to maturity and bear in him their own fruit. ~ Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
- I don’t fold under pressure, great athletes perform better under pressure, so put pressure on me. ~Floyd Mayweather
- A true champ can adapt to anything. ~Floyd Mayweather
- Never cry. Never complain. Just work. ~Floyd Mayweather
- I want to put a ding in the Universe. ~Steve Jobs
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. ~Steve Jobs
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday. ~Steve Jobs
- You have to trust something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. ~Steve Jobs
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot