Slowly or quickly we are all awakening. The author Graham Hancock wrote, “We are a species with amnesia.” You came here without context for your being here or an understanding of how you fit into the big picture of the universe. You are left your own devices or those of the people that have come before you to figure this out.
These affirmations encourage the idea that your enlightenment is proactive and available to you right here in your daily life.
- My enlightenment IS right here and right now.
- Today I AM awakening to possibilities I never considered before.
- The pearls of my awakening are scattered along my path today.
- I AM awakening from the sleep of my confusion.
- I AM a vehicle for raising the vibration on this planet.
- I AM an agent of positive change everywhere I go.
- I AM filled with radiant light and energy.
- The winds of awakening blow through me today and I allow them to do their work.
- Today and every day, I experience awakening, break-through, and release.
- I AM awakening to a broader and deeper awareness.
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
One thought on “Awakening Affirmations”
Nice affirmations Ray, thank you. Very helpful if focussing our minds on what is helpful and emotionally balancing.