Kindness has no perquisites. Anyone can be kind at any moment simply by choosing to be. May these quotes inspire your kindness. Be sure to checkout tomorrow’s 365 Days to a Better You post for an amazing story about the karma of kindness.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~Aesop
- Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
- Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. ~Annie Lennox
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. ~William Arthur Ward
- Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time. ~Ron Hall
- You cannot do kindness too soon for you never know how soon will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. ~Dalai Lama