Kindness has no perquisites. Anyone can be kind at any moment simply by choosing to be. May these quotes inspire your kindness. Be sure to checkout tomorrow’s 365 Days to a Better You post for an amazing story about the karma of kindness.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~Aesop
- Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
- Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. ~Annie Lennox
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. ~William Arthur Ward
- Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time. ~Ron Hall
- You cannot do kindness too soon for you never know how soon will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. ~Dalai Lama
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot