Good afternoon, my friends. I hope this morning’s 365 post got your attention and was received with the loving encouragement with which it was intended. Hint: If you took something political away from it, you missed the point.
It’s so easy to get outwardly focused and forget the fact that we are the sun around which the solar system of our life revolves. It takes courage to accept that the choices we have made have literally constructed this moment and this environment right now.
Here are fantastic quotes to kick up your courage this afternoon and evening help you get back into your orbit.
- To have courage for whatever comes in life – everything lies in that. ~ St. Teresa of Avila
- The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice. It is conformity. ~ Rollo May
- The tribe will always conform you until you have the courage to transform you. ~Ray Davis
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~ E.E. Cummings
- It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. ~ J. K. Rowling
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot