Good afternoon, my friends. I hope this morning’s 365 post got your attention and was received with the loving encouragement with which it was intended. Hint: If you took something political away from it, you missed the point.
It’s so easy to get outwardly focused and forget the fact that we are the sun around which the solar system of our life revolves. It takes courage to accept that the choices we have made have literally constructed this moment and this environment right now.
Here are fantastic quotes to kick up your courage this afternoon and evening help you get back into your orbit.
- To have courage for whatever comes in life – everything lies in that. ~ St. Teresa of Avila
- The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice. It is conformity. ~ Rollo May
- The tribe will always conform you until you have the courage to transform you. ~Ray Davis
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~ E.E. Cummings
- It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. ~ J. K. Rowling