Ralph Waldo Emerson is not only one of the great wordsmiths of all time and one of America’s greatest voices, his words are filled with practical, applicable wisdom.
Here are five of my favorite to start your Saturday.
- You become what you think about all day long.
- Most of the shadows in this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.
- The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be.
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of your life.
You can find a more exhaustive list of Emerson’s wisdom here.
Stay inspired, my friends!