An early Happy Mothers’ Day to all the moms out there. Here are few affirmations about motherhood written for your you. May your special day become a special year. May your special year become a special life.
- “I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “Today I am the best mom I have ever been!”
- “I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!”
- “As a mother, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!”
- “Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.”
- “Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!”
- “I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!”
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot and an advocate for the potential of the human race. He’s the author of the breakthrough novel Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation – order your signed copy today at AATrilogy.com
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leaders seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!