To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
On our health, rides every other aspect of our life in this world. Nothing is more important to your health and well-being than having your mind aligned and focused on the healthiest self possible for you.
Today’s affirmations focus on health, fitness, and weight loss. This is not a completed list. I will be adding to it.
If you have suggestions for specific affirmation topics in this category, please leave a comment.
- Breathing in, I feel healthy. Breathing out, I AM healthy.
- Step by step and rep by rep, I am creating my ideal body!
- Today I choose health and wellness over illness in my life.
- I am fit! I am healthy! I am strong!
- When I eat right, I feel right!
- The more water I drink the better I feel!
- My life is what I make of it and today I choose to make it healthy place to be.
- No (insert disease or condition) for me! My immune system is healthy, strong, and protecting me right now!
- Today I cease my focus on the weight I have to lose and focus completely on the me I am creating!
- When I feel good, I exercise. When I exercise, I feel good.
- Today and every day, I cleanse my being with the life force of my breath.
- I AM healthy in mind, body, and spirit!
- My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need!
- Day by day, my body is transforming into the vision I have for it.
- Today I am healthy, strong, and disease-free!
- I am strong, vibrant, and healthy!
- Today and every day, I express my gratitude for my good health.
- Today I am blessed by the beautiful and delicious food that brings me to full health!
- My pain is limited to my body. I am constantly connected to something far greater than my body.
- As my reasons for holding on to my excess weight melt away, so does the weight.
- Today I am shedding the pounds as I shred my self doubt.
- Today nothing, and I mean nothing, stands between me and my goal weight. I am there before I know it!
- Day by day, I am losing the weight and the people around me are taking notice.
- My heart beats strong and healthy!
- My lungs breathe clear and strong!
- Day in and day out, I develop the habits of health!
- My body is the very picture of health and vitality!
- Today I am shedding pounds as i shred my self-doubt!
- My body is a well-oiled machine ready to meet my every need!
- I pay attention to the needs of my body. I feed it, exercise it, and love it!
- Today I push my limits in the gym so that tomorrow I can push the limits in my life!
- Today I am transforming my body into calorie-burning machine.
- As my self-confidence rises, the number on the scale drops!
- Who I am transcends a number on a scale! Today I focus on my health not my weight!
- Today I experience vibrant health and profound well-being!
- Even at the height of my pain, I experience moments of release, contentment, and joy.
- I may have to live with pain, but I absolutely refuse to be defined by it!
- I love and accept myself at my current weight, even as I march pound by pound to my goal weight!
- My contributions to life measure my self-worth not the scale!
- Happiness is an attitude not a number on a scale! I refuse to be defined by my weight!
- I beyond the need for food to fill me up. My life is full of people and activities that do it.
- I cannot lose 100 pounds this week, but I CAN lose three pounds and I AM!
- Today I see myself at my goal weight. I feel my feelings at my goal weight. I see the clothes I wear. I see the experiences I have. I hear the compliments I receive. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight.
- Day by day, I am transforming my body into a high performance machine!
- My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal.
- As I commit to my exercise program, I transform my body!
- Step by step and rep by rep, I am losing pounds and inches today!
- A fit, healthy person lives within me. Today that person emerges.
- Today I eat for my goal weight! Today I exercise for my goal weight! Today I AM my goal weight!
- The more I bike the better I feel and the better I feel the more I bike!
- The more I run, the better I feel and the better I feel the more I run!
- I am slender, strong, and perfectly conditioned.
- The longer I exercise the stronger I get and the stronger I get the longer I exercise!
- I am an immaculate being of light. Perfect in form and function. My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need.
- My weight is meaningless in the big picture. Today I release the need to weigh one pound more than I want to!
- Pound by pound, inch by inch, choice by choice I am becoming healthy and fit!
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I keep moving towards my goal weight.
- Today my portion size is shrinking and so is my waistline.
- I am beautiful, I am fit, I am healthy; and more so every day!
- Today I am making the choices and the changes to have the body I want!
- Today and every day, I feel the momentum building in my life for a healthy, fit lifestyle.
- I love my body and today I treat it with the respect it deserves.
- I deserve a healthy, fit body and today I claim it!
- Today I weigh less than yesterday and tomorrow I weigh even less!
- Today I am seeing the new, slimmer me in the mirror and I love that!
- Today I am making peace with food. Food nourishes my body, but I nourish my soul!
I believe in your dreams. Meet me halfway and believe in them too.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
18 thoughts on “66 Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss Affirmations”
These are great lessons! Thanks for the post!
Hi, Daniel. Thank you for taking a moment to comment. I appreciate your kind words.
Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with
hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Hi Ray, Thank you so much for those affirmations. I record some of them on a tape that I will then listen while I train… It will keep me going. On this page, for the Pinterest addicts (I might be one of them 🙂 ), it would be good to have a photo with the 64 affirmations mentioned on it. It would be brilliant and even more people could connect with your site! Have a great week and again, thanks for your work.
Thank you so much for the kinds words. Yes! Recording and listening to affirmations passively while doing something else is a great way to work them into your mind. I appreciate the suggestions as well.
Have a fantastic week!
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be precisely what I’m
looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome site!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I would absolutely welcome one or more guest posts from you. What topics do you have in mind?
hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will
very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.
Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room
mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
WOW! What a great list.
Thanks Ray Davis