“Without wonder and insight, acting is just a trade. With it, it becomes creation.”
~ Bette Davis
There are people on this planet who have a dream. That dream is to be on stage or screen and make-believe while the rest of us watch. These are people bring the words of writers and screenwriters to life. We call them actors and actresses. With the possible exception of becoming a professional athlete, there is no bigger dream in western culture than becoming a movie star.
Many thousands of people act just for the pure love of it. They fill roles in community theater or Broadway or off-Broadway. These actors still harbor that dream of a big break or a memorable role that can set them on their way to greatness.
Whichever describes you, staying focused, motivated, and believing in your dream is a necessity. Whether you have already achieved some success, you’re the next big thing waiting to happen, or you just love acting for the joy of acting, these affirmations are for you.
- My best audition comes just in time for my ideal role!
- Each and every day, I grow as an actor/actress!
- When I’m at my best, I become my role and my role becomes me!
- Rejections are momentary setbacks not global calamities. I pull myself together and keep auditioning!
- I am a great actor/actress! Roles are finding me!
- I am brilliant and believable in every role I accept.
- My star is rising! My biggest acting dreams are coming true!
- Right now I am attracting the scripts and the roles that are taking my career to the next level.
- An Oscar-winning actor/actress lives within me! Today that actor/actress shows up on the screen.
- I AM an actor! The jobs I do on my way to the top are stepping stones to a dream!
- I am a gifted actor/actress with star written all over me!
- Even when I have setbacks, I am still an amazing actor/actress.
- All great actors/actresses connect with their roles. I am a great actor/actress!
- All great actors/actresses connect with their audience. I am a great actor/actress!
- A box office sensation lives within me! My breakthrough role is coming to me right now.
- When I act, I take my audience on the journey with me!
- Today I embody the characters I play better than ever before.
- I am a good actor/actress on my way to being great!
- I am a great actor on my way to being world-class!
- I bring out the best in my co-stars in every scene.
- I am a Broadway-caliber actor/actress. My big Broadway break is coming to me right now!
- I see my moment thanking The Academy for my first Oscar! I feel my moment thanking The Academy for my first Oscar! I become my moment thanking The Academy for my first Oscar!
- I AM an actor/actress! When I am on stage, I am completely alive!
- Acting is an art form and I am an amazing artist!
- Every time I step on stage, magic happens!
- Every time I appear on screen, magic happens!
If there are other areas of acting you would like me to write affirmations for and add to this list, ping me on Twitter @affirmationspot.
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!