“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
~ Michael Jordan
That may be the technical definition. And in our culture, calling someone a success often does imply some kind of financial attainment. Yet, I cling to the idea that “being a success” is a very individual thing.
Mahatma Gandhi did not attain financial heights and yet he was certainly a success. Jesus, Buddha, Martin Luther King; the world is full of figures who made tremendous contributions to the advancement of humanity and must be called a successes.
There are probably as many definitions of success as there are people. Your definition does not have to fit what the world says success is. You are free to create your own definition and I encourage you to do just that. I also encourage you to assertively move in the direction of what you call success and experience the enormous sense of accomplishment and fulfillment that is found my claiming yours!
Here are some success affirmations to help you along the way.
- Success is the natural outcome of me being truly me!
- I am a success magnifier! As my success grows, so does that of the people around me!
- Give me an inch of opportunity and I’ll convert it into a mile of success!
- Today I am sharing my talents with a world thirsty for what I have to offer. Success is mine!
- Today my talent and determination are a winning combination for success!
- As sure as the Sun comes up, my inner winner shows up and brings me to success!
- I’m at the top of my game and success is mine!
- As I learn to celebrate my successes, they come one after the other!
- I’m in this race to win! Today nothing stands between me and my finish line!
- Today my thoughts set the stage for success and my actions assure it!
- Today my excuses for failure are replaced by my reasons to succeed!
- Today I handle my doubt and fears and become the success I know I am!
- I create as much success as I am willing to believe in. Today I believe big!
- Today is my day. My successes are expanding and multiplying.
- My world is what I make of it and today I make it a successful place to be!
- I am pushing forward to new successes. Success is now part of my DNA!
- Right here and right now I am punching my ticket to the top!
- I am a thought leader in my field. I’m always innovating for success!
- I love the rush of success. I keep doing the things I need to do to experience success over and over in my life.
- Today I am bursting through barriers on my way to a successful day!
- Today I am ready, willing, and able to take my success to the next level!
- My life is an ocean of opportunity. I am riding the waves to unprecedented success!
- My success is my bliss and my bliss is my success!
- The winds of hope and determination fill my sails, as I set course for another success!
- I am determined! I am committed! I am successful!
- My goals, my dreams belong to me. I own them and today they are mine!
- I listen to and emulate successful people. As I do, my successes multiply.
- My empowered thoughts plus my determined actions equal my success.
- As I take the lead in my life and act with commitment and determination, success follows me everywhere.
- I enter every situation expecting to succeed and I do!
- My skills, my mindset, and my work ethic are setting me up for big successes!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!