“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.”
~ Joseph Campbell
Bliss is a powerful concept and one that this famous quote by Joseph Campbell has caused to resonate in the minds of the current generations of humans living on planet Earth. How to define bliss? Well, this is one of those words where dictionary definitions are simply inadequate. Your bliss is where you feel at home. It’s your sweet spot. It’s those moments and situations where you *know* you are aligned with your purpose. It’s that life that wakes you in the middle of the night and says, “Come live me!”
Today I am sharing a few bliss affirmations to help you live your bliss.
- As I follow my bliss, my bliss starts chasing me!
- Prosperity and happiness are mine when I find the courage to truly follow my bliss!
- Following my bliss can pay the bills as well any job.
- Today and every day my bliss is my compass for success and happiness.
- I never miss when I follow my bliss!
- I do what I love and find my bliss. I keep doing what I love and I live my bliss. I give myself completely to what I love and I become my bliss!
- Bliss builds in my world today with every conscious decision I make!
- Today I find my bliss in the sweet spot where my talents and my passion merge.
- Following my bliss creates magic in my life.
- I am a bliss magnet!
- I follow my bliss! I experience my bliss! I become my bliss!
Stay inspired! You are the engine of your dreams!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams. He is author of the ebook The Power to Be You and the forthcoming The Power to Be You 2: 1001 Power Thoughts for Daily Life.
Thanks for sharing this page with a friend!