“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
~ Anais Nin
Today I am featuring some affirmations on courage. We are human beings and our courage ebbs and flows based on how we feel in a given moment or based on situations. However, courage is a fire that can burn through fears and doubts, when activated. Each of us has a practically untapped reservoir of courage.
How does the shyest kid in the class suddenly commit an act of utter bravery to save his friends in battle? How does the single mother overcome all the reasons she shouldn’t succeed and succeed anyway? How does the business person have the courage put his or her idea out there in a world that shreds new ideas?
The answer is courage.
Here are few affirmations that I hope will tap your inner hero.
- I think from courage! I speak from courage! Today I act from courage!
- Today I am filled with the courage to be the person I came to the planet to be!
- I have the courage, wisdom, and strength to thrive no matter what today sends my way.
- If I must stand alone with my ideals, then SO BE IT!
- Today I run to where I have failed before to begin again.
- Today I courageously challenge my unknowns and reap big rewards!
- Today I have the courage to face up to the people and circumstances in my life.
- Even when life is tough, I am courageous!
- Breathing in, I feel my courage growing. Breathing out, act from a place of courage.
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams. He is author of the ebook The Power to Be You and the forthcoming The Power to Be You 2: 1001 Power Thoughts for Daily Life.
Thanks for sharing this page with a friend!