A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
~Frank A. Clark
Being a father is a big responsibility. It can make the strongest man wonder if he’s on the right track. These are affirmations for and about fathers, fatherhood, and being a great dad. Know that you are a great dad. Be the great dad you are.
You can also watch these affirmations in a quick video set to upbeat music on the TAS website.
- “Today and every day I recognize that fatherhood is the biggest game of my life!”
- “Today I love and respect my father like never before!”
- “I am a great dad, I am a great dad, I am a great dad and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “I am a great dad! Today and every day I am building lifetime memories with my kids.”
- “Today I am the best dad I have ever been!”
- “I am a great dad! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great father! Today I recognize my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of fathers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand the sacrifices I have made for them!”
- “As a father, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great father. My children are lucky to have me!”
- Today and every day I learn and grow as a father!”
- “Today I feel like a successful dad and I AM!”
- “I am a great father! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the dad!”
- “I learn from my mistakes and become a stronger and better father to my kids!”
- “The success and happiness of my kids is my greatest legacy. Today I am creating an awesome legacy.”
- “Today and every day I model for my kids that a man can be both strong and caring.”
- “I am an awesome dad! I am coach, counselor, and confidante to my kids!”
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.