A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
~Frank A. Clark
Happy Fathers’ Day. Here are few brand new affirmations about fatherhood written especially for Fathers’ Day.
- “Today and every day I recognize that fatherhood is the biggest game of my life!”
- “Today I love and respect my father like never before!”
- “I am a great dad, I am a great dad, I am a great dad and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “I am a great dad! Today and every day I am building lifetime memories with my kids.”
- “Today I am the best dad I have ever been!”
- “I am a great dad! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great father! Today I recognize my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of fathers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand the sacrifices I have made for them!”
- “As a father, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great father. My children are lucky to have me!”
- Today and every day I learn and grow as a father!”
- “Today I feel like a successful dad and I AM!”
- “I am a great father! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the dad!”
- “I learn from my mistakes and become a stronger and better father to my kids!”
- “The success and happiness of my kids is my greatest legacy. Today I am creating an awesome legacy.”
- “Today and every day I model for my kids that a man can be both strong and caring.”
- “I am an awesome dad! I am coach, counselor, and confidante to my kids!”