A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
~Frank A. Clark
Happy Fathers’ Day. Here are few brand new affirmations about fatherhood written especially for Fathers’ Day.
- “Today and every day I recognize that fatherhood is the biggest game of my life!”
- “Today I love and respect my father like never before!”
- “I am a great dad, I am a great dad, I am a great dad and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “I am a great dad! Today and every day I am building lifetime memories with my kids.”
- “Today I am the best dad I have ever been!”
- “I am a great dad! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great father! Today I recognize my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of fathers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand the sacrifices I have made for them!”
- “As a father, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great father. My children are lucky to have me!”
- Today and every day I learn and grow as a father!”
- “Today I feel like a successful dad and I AM!”
- “I am a great father! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the dad!”
- “I learn from my mistakes and become a stronger and better father to my kids!”
- “The success and happiness of my kids is my greatest legacy. Today I am creating an awesome legacy.”
- “Today and every day I model for my kids that a man can be both strong and caring.”
- “I am an awesome dad! I am coach, counselor, and confidante to my kids!”
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!