Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.
~Pearl S. Buck
Here are some Mother affirmations to help us absorb and appreciate that contribution or, if you’re a mother, acknowledge what you do.
- “I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “Today I am the best mom I have ever been!”
- “I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!”
- “As a mother, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!”
- “Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.”
- “Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!”
- “I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!”
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!