Today I am featuring some affirmations for one of our most important professions – teachers. I received a B.S. in Education and planned to go into teaching at one point in my life. Life took me in another direction, but I have always appreciated and respected what teachers do for all of us.
- I am an awesome teacher making a real difference in the lives of my students today!
- Today my students have my absolute commitment.
- Today I give my students all I can so that tomorrow they can be all they can!
- My teaching makes an impact in the world in completely unexpected and amazing ways.
- Each and every day, I bring knowledge and dedication to my classroom.
- I love teaching! At the end of every day, I KNOW I have made a difference.
- I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher and I get better and better each and every day!
- I am a great teacher! Each day I strive to be that teacher my students will look back on an say, “Thanks!”
- I thrive on making [fill in your subject] relevant to the lives of my students and today I do!
- Teaching is more a relationship than a job or a role. Today I remember to relate the learning to each student!
- A great teacher lives within me! Today that teacher is shaping futures!
- Today and every day, I stay focused by remembering why I got into teaching!
- Each and every day, I share life’s greatest gift – the gift of learning!
Please share these with your favorite teacher!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.