The following is a list of special affirmations for U.S. troops overseas. They were requested by my friend @ckinney who was putting together care packages to send to the troops.
- Today and every day, I do my duty with pride and honor!
- Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned.
- My achievements are magnified when they benefit others. What I do for others I do for me.
- Today I am committed my mission and to the best outcome for everyone!
- I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
- If I must be a rock so that others can cross the stream, then that will be my life’s work!
- I am committed to giving selflessly of myself for the betterment of humanity and happiness of others. Today I do!
- Today I am ready, willing, and able to serve!
- Today and every day the distance between my loved ones and me is bridged by love.
- The distance is a plus in my relationship right now. It forces communication and communication builds trust between us.
- I refuse to be jaded by what I see today! There is hope for humanity and I am a part of it!
- God’s love flows through my entire being each and every moment all day long.
- Today and every day, I am one day closer to going home!
- Today I am digging deep, reaching high, and achieving great things!
- Even in adversity, I am strong. Even when my dreams must change, I dream anew. Today my dreams are strong and SO AM I!
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when I bow to it!
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I succeed and I prosper.
- Every setback has within it the seeds of a massive triumph.
- I play a key part each and every day in making my team the best it can be.
- We work together as a team. We win together as a team. The more we focus on the team the more success we achieve.
- Breath by breath I am releasing my anger. Breathing in I feel peace, breathing out I release anger. Peace in, anger out.
- Breath by breath, I am breathing in joy breathing out sadness. Joy in…sadness out. joy in…sadness out.
- I refuse to let my frustrations rule me! I take what I need from the experience and release my frustrations!
- Whatever anger rules anger destroys. I refuse to let it rule me!
- Day by day, love wins a resolute victory over fear in my life!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.