Checkout Ray’s breakout speculative fiction novel, ”Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation White House correspondent, Maria Love, discovers a shocking secret about alien intervention in the distant human past. That discovery puts her on the path of an even more stunning revelation.
One reader wrote, “I’m loving the book. There’s only one problem. I was so into the story that I missed my bus stop.” Another reader emailed to say, “My mind is officially blown!”
Is it fact or is it fiction? You decide!
Tuesday is the second day of the work week. As Monday is such a trauma for many people, Tuesday can get lost in the shuffle. When you are focused and motivated and achieve a great Monday, Tuesday becomes your first chance to follow up and keep the momentum going. These affirmations are written specifically to help you do just that.
Here are a few Tuesday affirmations to keep your week rolling along towards happiness and success.
- Tuesday is MY day! I keep Monday’s momentum going and set myself up for an awesome week!
- I am putting my stamp on this Tuesday. Big things are brewing for me today!
- Tuesday is MY day! When Monday stumbles Tuesday is my chance to start again!
- Tuesday is MY day! It’s my day to capitalize on Monday’s momentum and I DO!
- Tuesday is MY day! I keep the momentum going after a stellar Monday!
- Tuesdays are my day! I am move forward while my competition recovers from the negative Monday they created in their minds.
- This is the only Tuesday I get this week and I intend to make the most of it!
- Tuesday represents second chances and today I make the most of my second chances!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams.