Check Out Our Cool New Affirmation Apps:
Check out our new affirmation apps for Apple devices or search i-mobilize on the iTunes store. The Affirmation Spot is developing these motivation apps in partnership with i-mobilize. Click an app to view it – Love Magnet, Sales Booster, Confidence Affirmation, or Full Body Scan, and many more.
Here are 55 things to be thankful for. Some may seem counter-intuitive. However, even the negative sometimes is worthy of our thankfulness. I’ve probably left some off my list. Leave a comment today and let me know what you are thankful for.
- Sun – without it’s warmth and light we could not exist.
- Earth – the beautiful planet that sustains us.
- Water – the sauce of life.
- Life – each and every morning we wake up is a new chance to be the person we want to be.
- Shelter – something to shield us from the elements.
- Children – the happy nature and innocence of children remind us how we are meant to be.
- Food – an absolute blessing for those who struggle for it and something to be more appreciative of for those of us who never worry about our next meal.
- Faith – our faith in ourselves and in something greater than ourselves.
- Minds – the power to think, to reason, to grow, and to adapt.
- Lines – for making us slow down and enjoy where we are.
- Compassion – for getting over ourselves to consider and understand someone else.
- Hope – reminds us there is a potential upside to every situation.
- Giving – when we give we remember that nothing truly belongs to us and it frees us from our attachments.
- Receiving – the opportunity to have our needs met while allowing others to give.
- Fear – for teaching us love, strength, and humility.
- Work – whether a career, a hobby, or community work; the sense that we have something to do when we get up in the morning is something to be thankful for.
- Friendship – those people who choose to spend key parts of their lives with us.
- Family – those people we wound up with by fate, but stay with out of love.
- Anger – for teaching us the benefits of peace.
- Peace – peace within and as much peace without as we can muster.
- Sight – the ability to see the beautiful world we inhabit.
- Love – the glue that holds us together.
- Difficulty – for making us strong and giving us something to compare with the heights.
- Stars – the wonder and glory of the night sky.
- Hatred – for reminding us to love (may we need ever-less reminding)
- Surprises – the wonderful things in life that we didn’t expect.
- Visionaries – people who see the world not as it is, but as it could be.
- Change – the ever-present possibility of improving ourselves and the world.
- Purpose – the plan to achieve something in this life and the firm belief that you can.
- Wind – a source of comfort, energy, and a metaphor for change.
- Music – the soundtrack of our lives.
- Possibility – the memory that something more and different is out there.
- Today – an opportunity to make the most of what we have.
- Tomorrow – the hoped for opportunity to continue our dreams.
- Joy – the deep and intense happiness about being alive.
- Freedom – the ability to think, act, and be who you are.
- Acceptance – the ability be at peace with how things are for the moment.
- Learning – the opportunity to enhance our potential.
- Success – the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our work.
- Adversity – for reminding us how strong we can be.
- Grass – for carpeting our planet and being a nice place to lie and look at the sky.
- Soil – a medium to grow food and plants.
- Moon – the most beautiful object in the night sky and the timepiece marking our lives through its phases.
- Innovation – for improving our experience of life.
- Dreams – the fuel that drives us through tough times and gives a reason to aim high.
- Options – the ability to choose.
- Sharing – the opportunity to pool our talents and resources.
- Flowers – they add beautiful sights and smells to our world.
- Mountains – they provide beauty, challenge, and the ability to see a long way.
- Oceans – beauty, unimaginable power, source of life and transportation.
- Competition – the opportunity to test ourselves and to improve.
- History – for teaching us the lessons we need to learn over and over until we get them.
- Future – for giving us the opportunity to try again.
- Death – for reminding us of life’s value.
- Meaning – the search for which makes our lives the journey that they are.
“This year I am absolutely committed to being the person I came here to be!”